It is again that special season for Love Expressions….whether you will be going on a date with a special person in your life or a potential special person, below are few tips to help make your valentine’s day memorable.
If your work gives you a busy schedule (although there is no such thing as a busy schedule) gifting could go a long way in saving your relationship especially on Valentine’s Day.
You may send any of the following DIY to your significant other to make up for your absence.
Going on a Date.
Ladies, here are a few of my favorite style tip for Valentine date.
Select from any of the already matched outfit from House of MO or even create your style using any of the ideas below.
- If you have the opportunity select the venue, order what you know and that you have eaten before.
- Maintain eye contact
- Be in the moment – put your phone and tablets away if possible go on a date without your phone
- Do not discuss international affairs or politics
- No family or sympathetic talk
- Try something new like Karaoke or dance to the music of the life band or whatever that supplies background music
- Do not eat or drink too much.
Think of all those rough days and unGodly exposure of your skin to the sun, now is the perfect time to pamper your skin and more interesting do it with your partner.
Revamp Your relationship
Surprise your partner by volunteering to do something you have never done before you could offer to make dinner.
send an erotic message
re-decorate your room to suit the theme.
take bubble bath together
buy her a new lingerie
do some dirty dancing
Rent a romantic movie
Choose each others attire.
If you are going to sleep over, pls go with a PROTECTION it is essential .