Studies show that the health and weight loss habits that have the best chance of lasting are the ones that call for minor, doable changes.
If you want to take care of your body, you might have to eat healthy.
Consider the following baby steps recommended by my friend;
Don’t eat anything between meals and snack… So you should have 1/2L water 45 minutes before breakfast then eat or drink nothing the next 2 hours… Then drink water 45 min before lunch and drink warm green tea with lunch. Then nothing for 2 hours .. Then water before dinner … If you need something after this keep it light and before 19:00
2014 is gradually coming to an end, but before we jump into the next year, let’s take a look at some trends that rocked the year and those that made a come back.
– Thigh Long slit – This style was Introduced by Angie (Angelina jolie) during the 2012 Oscar awards. It wasn’t long till JLO rocked same style and it officially became a trend for 2014. Many celebrity dazzled this year in long slit dresses but the most talked about of them all were kendall and Kylie jenner, both were caught in Angie’s slit this year. Kendall jenner, shocked everyone by going commando in a double long slit dress on the Much Music Video Awards. little sis Kylie jenner also rocked a beautiful long slit dress during the AMA 2014.
– Another style that made 2014 memorable is the deep plunge. The good thing about Deep plunge is it could be on a dress, a top or even a maxi jump suit. It is perfect for parties and awards. Highlights your femininity and gives you sense of control.
– Cape. The word for cape is derived from the Latin cappa, for a hooded cloak or long garment. A complex piece of medieval headgear which began as a cape and evolved into something else entirely. A cape is a sleeveless outer garment which is designed to fasten at the throat and fall down the back of the wearer. This style made a come back this year. Spotted on the red carpet in different colour fabric and design.
– Rise and fall dresses – Now this style was everywhere this year, from the runway to the red carpet, even in a grab a coffee style. It was like the new LBD this year. I’m guessing this style is not going away very soon.
– Yoga pant. Yoga pants was massive this year. in fact, it was a yoga pant fever. Originally meant for yoga and gym, but became a pop culture for ladies this year. One good thing about yoga pants is that it is not difficult to style, you can pair a yoga pant with a colourful sweatshirt or grey hoddie and spice it up with a pair of sneakers. if you didn’t don a yoga pant this year you missed a little bit of sexiness.
when I was a little girl I had this big dream to become a super model, but unfortunately that dream didn’t make it to reality because of some issues like my height, agency & paying bills.Not all my friends knows this,but I did try a bit in modelling though LOL and then I moved on to Grad school,
Prior to Grad school, I thought of becoming an actress or a musician (I even joined a singing group during the good ol’ days when one had angelic voice). My good friend then said “it is easier to become a model when you are already a celebrity irrespective of your height! I didn’t go far dreaming this cos then came the opportunity to finally enrol into a university.
Having let all these dreams slip through my fingers, I faced my studies and made good grade. Cheers!!! I’m happy and thankful to God who made it possible and More so I know I made my dad proud (God bless his soul).